If your shipment is not time sensitive then sea freight is a cost-effective option. Privilege Logistics has tied up with all major sea vessels to provide you the best solution to move your freight across the world.
Our Sea Freight Services Include:
• Sea Freight both FCL & LCL
• Break Bulk Shipment/ RORO Services
• Dangerous cargo
• Perishable/ Frozen cargo by Reefer container
FCL & LCL
Full Container Load (FCL)
With a good relationships with a range of carriers means we are able to get space on right schedules that will suit your time constraint, with competitive rates.
Less Than Container Load (LCL)
We provide you with a global network which covering strategic seaport to move your LCL cargo weekly direct door to door solutions or under your requirement.
Break Bulk Shipment
A common method used to successfully transport cargo or goods that cannot fit in standard-size shipping containers or huge volume cargo that want to move together. Here are the top 4 benefits of Break Bulk Shipment.
1. The ability to move oversized and overweight items that won’t fit in a container or cargo.
2. Reduction in time spent on deconstruction and reconstruction so that items are ready for dispatch.
3. Goods can enter smaller ports that typically would be unable to accommodate larger container ships or tankers.
4. Goods don’t have to be combined in a container; therefore, items can be shipped separately.
Dangerous goods (DG) are substances that when transported are a risk to health, safety, property or the environment. Certain dangerous goods that pose risks even when not being transported are known as hazardous materials. Hazardous materials are often subject to chemical regulations. Identifying dangerous goods is the first step to reduce the risks posed by the product with proper packaging, communication, handling, and stowage.
Perishable cargo is the goods that will likely deteriorate if exposed to adverse temperature, humidity or left out over an extended period of time. Examples of perishable cargo include but are not limited to: chocolate, dairy products, fish, flowers, foodstuffs, frozen products, fruits & vegetables, hatching eggs, meat, plant material, serum, and vaccines.